domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017

Spiral

I’m in a spiral.
I’m falling.
I’m in a spiral of many things.
Of desperation.
Of madness.
Of kindness.
Of fear.
Mostly fear.
As life.
I cannot say “as death”
‘cause I do not know it
or even remember it.
As I fall
I see many things.
The things I lost.
The things I thought I
loved,  and the ones that
wouldn’t look at me.
I see myself crushed
into the floor.
I see the deaths of
many selves that have never
caught me up.
I see the endless complaint.
I see nothing
I do not see a single
soul, nor god, as it is
my spiral, my fall.
I cannot see what’s not me.
I see myself reflected
in the houses and lives this
chaos forms into each other.
I see nothing.
As I fall, I see things
that I believe them to be,
but not without use, as not
even a single one of them
can stop me from falling.
I cannot grab, hold on to, catch
anything, as I do not
truly believe in their existence.
Or in mine.
I see myself falling.
I see fear.
Mostly fear of nonexistence.

Escrito en julio del 2016


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

07-09-2018

I feel bitter I feel like a dirty old rag that only bickers I should get that whiskey to feel as shitty as I deserve