domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017

Hate

When I say I can’t hate (or try to), I mean it.
It’s just… what is hate but ignorance brewed by fear?
I do feel disgust, I can disapprove shit. But hate?
I do know that the word means “intense dislike”, but it carries something else: fear, anger, something I can’t quite define.
Someone once said to me: hate implies a desire to destroy, to eliminate that thing, or person.
(it must have been my brother or my mother, I don’t remember)
And then I look at my insides, feel them as I try to hate.
Of course I feel extreme repulsion to somethings, but… do I feel it with every one and the last fiber of my being? No.

All I’m saying is that if I’ve got a choice, I’d like my fears raw for me to handle; besides, ignorance is such a relative and political concept.


Escrito el 7/10/16

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

07-09-2018

I feel bitter I feel like a dirty old rag that only bickers I should get that whiskey to feel as shitty as I deserve