domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017

Beach

I sit on the beach and I watch the sky, the sunset coils between clouds and the dying beams.
There is a man sat on the tips of his feet, squatting, watching the sea, his legs fold in a unnatural way.
Those are the legs of a goat, he touches the surface of the waves with only his fingertips.
He leaves with a calm demeanor, he leaves as softly as the waves touch my boots.
The coastal wind gets colder in his absence.
Seagulls gather where he stood, the footsteps of a god leaver their imprints remaining in the world far beyond mortal times.

They pick on the sand, trying to swallow divinity.

-Written 28-07-17

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

07-09-2018

I feel bitter I feel like a dirty old rag that only bickers I should get that whiskey to feel as shitty as I deserve