domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017

16-09-16

It looked Green.
A foul dream in the mist.
The air was thin and cold.
Their lips in front of me.
They smiled.
The air was so thin.
I couldn’t reach for
their lips, that fragile
smile, closing the
dream upon me.
Everything was
green as the sun set.
Clouds and mist,
intertwined at the point
of being oblivious to
separation of concepts,
threatened
with eating my
ankles.
Screams of opera and the
music of carnival flooded
my mind as the memories
of some lips slips
from cognition.
Then the air turns
pink.
A translucent pink
mist that makes all things
seem harsher, sharper.
And I feel the need to
look for something I let
myself forget. It feels like
it was just one eternity
ago. It was something
green, among mist,
and hunger… and
nostalgia.
The pink of the snow,
the reflection of a dying

sun shines brighter. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

07-09-2018

I feel bitter I feel like a dirty old rag that only bickers I should get that whiskey to feel as shitty as I deserve