domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017

04-04-17

Too much shit to worry about
Long time companions waiting to say
Life long ones
Impending death, waiting, agonising
I'm tired
Too much worry about the possibility of losing a home
Of loosing things
Of falling apart
It feels like my life is falling apart,
slowly, piece by piece
Work becoming more difficult for everyone
Study becoming more time consuming, more boring, more stressful
I worry too about keeping friends together, trying to not to lose contact
But anyway, I'm losing control,
I don't think I have a big thing about control, but a small measure of it makes life easier
My plants are dying
I don't know what to do about it, I've tried everything and still...
I fear the lack of money, for a long time looming over me

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

07-09-2018

I feel bitter I feel like a dirty old rag that only bickers I should get that whiskey to feel as shitty as I deserve