domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017

16-03-17 (dream)

They met after a long time, at a party or something. She pulls her away from the crowd and walks with her under an avocado tree. There are some torches on the background and everything.
She is nervous, she knows that we haven't spoken in a long time, so it's awkward because of how the friendship ended, but she doesn't know anyone else to come for this. She's taking rushed and something about something kind of mystic, she's having some weird dreams and there was something related to her grandfather. She's worried. I can't concentrate on what's she's saying because she's pulling me under this avocado tree for no one to listen. She tells me about this... Pull she feels. I can't fully concentrate, she's soo close, talking so close to my face and I can only see her lips moving, her breath against my skin, so I kiss her.
She looks at me shocked.
(time)
Jump.
 We meet again, she does like nothing happened. I tell her I can help her, that I know some things about mystic stuff. It's weird because this feels part dream and part memory, the knowledge of what's happening: there is a entity, a woman of great power trying to reach out through Her. I'm afraid. We go to some kind of library and I ask for a book that my mother had in the house when I was little, a white book that has a metallic mandala, but made of layers of older bronze and kind of steampucky. The book comes with a deck that I use to ask the entity that resides or I connect through the book, about if what I fear about Her and this old, dark and power-entity is true, and it is. I'm unsettled by this. The book tells me not to worry, this entity is buried underneath a metal book in a tree, a long time ago, but to be careful because she's powerful. I tell the book that I  know, but imagine the power she has to be able to reach out to Her even imprisoned. I return the book and talk to Her.
As
She's... Not surprised, something about her grandpa. She asks me how the fuck I know so much about this stuff, I tell her that I grew up with this. She's not upset I kissed her, it's like she understands that's the reason I grew apart from her.
She's going to tell me something, but the world spins, it ends.
I wake up.


I wake up kind of afraid of the knowledge about that entity and that book, it's like a memory, I  have to ask mom about something like that.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

07-09-2018

I feel bitter I feel like a dirty old rag that only bickers I should get that whiskey to feel as shitty as I deserve